THE ENTRY LIST IS OUT!!! AHHHHHHH EVeRyOnE PaNIc! jk jk. But seriously, we have some questions on our minds as we scan the Provisional Entry List for the upcoming kickoff to the 2022 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship at Pala, errr Fox Raceway.
First of all how insane is it seeing the big ol’ #5 back on the list making me question what year it is at the moment. Then after you come back to Earth from seeing RD5 next to ET3 on the list, you remember that it was the summer of Danger Zone in 2022! See, you probably forgot that too as his Supercross season went up in flames but from the Insta clips we see out of The Farm he appears on point as does the rest of the 69 Star guys, but we will get to them as they come.
- “Versace, Versace, Medusa head on me like I’m ‘Luminati” ~ Quavo
- Jumpman Jumpman Jumpman Jumpman
- CC copped a title and peaced out of the 250 class.
- Ayeeee Garrett Marchbanks! Welcome to the….. 450 class?
- Hardog (Grant Harlan) has reappeared as a member of the Ninja Turtles on a Kawi backed by none other than our very own CEO Troy Dog, and numerous other sponsors.
- Welcome back Ken Roczen.
- HOLY SH**** TONY CAIROLI IS ACTUALLY HERE!!!!!!!
- Thank you Marshal Weltin for keeping Michigan on the map.
- Dennis Stapleton v. John Mosiman in a battle of supremacy within MXA.
- Is Tyler Medaglia actually racing or is this a typo?
Let’s talk some smaller displacement machines. Where to begin…
- Will it be another Donuts v. Dogs situation or will..
- RJ, Forker, Shimoda, Swoll, Cooper, H-Law, Kitchen step up and make it something.
- I hope Max Vohland has shook the cobwebs off.
- Welcome back Seth Hammaker.
- And Cameron McAdoo, Stilez Robertson, Jett Reynolds…..
- Luca Marsalisi, Jack Chambers, Lance Kobush
- Matt LeBlanc? *squints eyes*
- NICK ROMANO?! Well not shocking as the rumors have been floating for a minute. I’m excited to see what the two 17-year-old rookies will do.
- Ryno, send a smoke signal if Noah Viney is lining up or not. Plz, thx.
- Cullin Park, where you at?!
As crazy as the 450 line up sounded the reality is that only a couple dudes are going to win a majority of the races unless disaster strikes… but could the same be said about the 250 class? I don’t think so. With Jettson looking as dominate as ever this past Supercross season, there is a whole gaggle of dudes looking to throw his box of donuts on the ground on their way to the #1 plate this summer.
- RJ is plenty capable (if he stays upright)
- Forkner is a sleeper in this conversation.
- Sushi could get on a roll this summer.
- Justin Cooper and his dog will have something to say about this as well.
- Jalek, Highpoint ’21.
- Hunter will be in the top 5 every round this summer.
- Will Levi Kitchen be a threat? Can Romano be a contender?
- LeBlanc, plz bring back the mullet.
Just some questions and thoughts. What do you guys think? Jettson’s Summer of Dubs or one of the better title fights we have seen in a couple years?
Main image: Pro Motocross