Four rounds down and four different winners in the 450 Class! Holy smokes this is the greatest szn ever!
Before we get too happy about all of the multiple winner talk, it is usually about now in the series when things start to really settle in (injury aside) results wise. While I am forever hoping for the opposite of that I will wait until history proves me wrong.
That said, who do you have for the title? Eli Tomac is making a run at this thing since getting acquainted with the Blu-Cru. Is Chase Sexton going to be able to hold onto this thing until the end? Can Jason Anderson find some of that #teamfried magic and secure some more W’s? Ken Roczen shut everyone up last weekend at mile high, but is it sustainable?
Crack a cold blew coffee and let’s take a peek at the weekend that was.
- Eli is a savage.
- Sexton isn’t too shabby either. Cough, cough 14-point lead.
- JA is so damn fun to watch ride.
- THE DUNG!
- Ciao, Antonio! But fr, could KTM not scrape some pennies together for this dude?!
- Bam Bam was not going to let Versace beat him. Not again at least.
- CC also thinking the same thing about Marchbanks.
- The Jersey Kid, Hartranft went 12-12 for 11th.
- We are seeing some ClubMX separation between A-Mart and Marchbanks.
- Summer of Weltin v. Summer of Rodbell.
- Local (ish) track advantage goes to: Canning, Stepek and Luhovey all grabbing top 20 OA.
- Har-Dog goes 21-19 forrrr…….. 21st. Formal complaint has been send too Doris with the AMA.
- Cullin Park made his debut in the 450 class going 27-21.
- Summer of Lawrence’s continues. Hunter isn’t just going to let Jett fly away with this thing.
- Sushi is on a roll! The best of the rest?
- Mosiman might be out of the points race but is still out here putting up top 5’s!
- J-Coops and his dog are just happy to be racing. Or not. Can never tell with him.
- Maximus goes 6-9 for 8th. Nice.
- The last two years of Loretta Lynn’s graduates out here battling for the top 10’s.
- Shout out to Chris Prebula for scoring points. Michigan’s own.
- Suzuki should be giving Derek Drake a top 20 bonus for being the only banana bike to score points in the 250 Class. Maybe a Chiquita logo on the shroud.
- How would J-Mart do in this class at the moment?
- Did you hear Ryder D is making his pro debut at RedBud?
Main image: Yamaha