Vurb wouldn’t officially be back unless we did a ride tour, right? We decided to double down, push the envelope, think outside the box and put everything on the table and are excited to announce the 2021 Dirtbikes are Dope Shred Tour.
Consisting of 11 Shred dates scattered around the country and one OG Vurb Classic Race, we’re hitting the road in 2021 with the mission to give the people what they want: good times, cold brews and a place where we promise not to talk about politics.
We hooked up with multi-time WMX Champion, Jessica Patterson and Eddie Ray for the first tour stop in South Carolina at Next Level 101. With two full blown motocross tracks, this stop will be a two day event (January 23-24) and will give riders the chance to ride their all new track that will be unveiled next week.
From hosting a Houston 3 Supercross watch party and bonfire on Saturday night, to HUGE raffle prizes, free swag, and the chance to win the Grand Prize of a new 110, we’re ready to let the good times rip.
See below for additional information on the first tour stop and keep your lids peeled for future shred dates in the coming days, as well as the big announcement of the venue of the return of the Vurb Classic.
Dirtbikes are Dope Shred Tour Info
First Stop: January 23-24, 2021. Practice from 11am-4pm
Gates Open: Friday, January 22 at 4pm
Location: Next Level 101, 14499 SC 101, Gray Court, SC 29645
Sponsors: MotoSport.com, Fly Racing, Race Tech
Gate Entry Giveaways Include (everyone gets this!): MotoSport.com discount card, Race Tech $100 discount card, 10$ in Vurb Bucks, Vurb raffle ticket, and more.
Raffle Prizes (We Will do Raffles Saturday and Sunday):
– FREE Training Camp with Jessica Patterson
– FREE Race Tech Rebuild
– FREE Vurb Swag Pack
– FREE Race Weekend to Vurb Classic
– FREE SCOTT Goggles
– FREE Race Tech Revalve (Awarded to a hand selected rider at each round)
– More raffle prizes to be announced at event
– Every non-discounted item purchased at vurb booth gets you an extra raffle ticket
– Two tracks. Big bikes will ride one track Saturday, while little bikes ride the other. Sunday, will be the opposite.
– Free BBQ Lunch for every gate entry
– Beer Truck
– Supercross watch party
– Chance to win 110cc Grand Prize. Every person that fills out a vurb card at our booth will be entered to win a 110, of their choice, during a raffle drawing in December 2021.
– Massive amounts of exposure!! (We’ll make ya famous) But on a serious note, vurbmoto photographers and videographer will be on hand shooting everyone all weekend long.
– Good times on dirtbikes!
– 125cc Race Against the Rippa, Jimmy Decotis, on Saturday evening. Not cost sprint race for one (maybe two depending how Jimmy is feeling) lap. Think you can beat him? You’ll definitely be all over instagram if you can.
– Gate Fee: 15$ for the Weekend or 10$ for one day
– Practice Fee: 30$ per day
Upcoming Tour Dates:
– February 6: MotoXCompound, Culloden, GA
– March 13-14: Millcreek, Pell City, AL
– April 24-25: Riverside Raceway, Somerset, IA