No Supercross? Who cares! Waiting impatiently on outdoors? So what! Why? Because the biggest Vurb Shred Tour stop since our last one is about to go down at Aonia Pass MX in Washington, Georgia on May 22-23. More tracks than you’ve ever seen, more raffle prizes, more free hot dogs, and even some cold brews after the day of shredding are done.
You may be asking yourself, is this a race? The answer is simple: NO. No, it’s not. It’s a shred. Ride as many tracks as you want, or sleep in and only ride a half day. It literally doesn’t matter. This weekend is all about supporting local tracks, moto brands, local riders and the moto community as a whole. Think of this as the circle of life from the Lion King, except it involves dirtbikes instead of wild animals. Whatever that means?
Anyway, more info to come but see below for all the deets. Call your boys, because this one won’t want to be missed.
Shred Tour Info
Shred Date: May 22 and 23
Sponsors: MotoSport, Fly Racing, Maxima, Race Tech (These dudes bleed grassroots moto, so you should support them. They also help keep us from going out of business AGAIN.)
3030 Thomson Rd
Washington GA 30673
•Gates Open Friday 4-10pm
•Gates Open Saturday 7am-10pm
•Gates Open Sunday 7am-10pm
•Registration both days opens at 7am
•Weekend Wristband $20 pp kids 3 & under free (Sunday only $10)
•MX, GP and TRAILS from 9am-3:30pm
•FLAT TRACK 5pm-9pm on Saturday & 9-3:30 Sunday
•RAFFLES at 4pm Saturday and 12pm on Sunday
•STACYC race and FREE hot dogs 5pm
•Pit Bike Race 6pm
•Sign up both races at tower 11-3pm
•JAM with the BAND from 7pm-9pm
•At DARK the jumbo screen will be playing moto movies and music.
•camper hookups are available while they last: call (762)994-6721 to reserve your spot now (water/power/sewer)
•Dry camping in a motorhome is $15 for the weekend (water filling and dump station and 2-bathhouses are available on site)
•Tent camping is FREE
•Pit Pass is $15 and $10 for any additional
Gate Entry: $20 for weekend I $10 for single day
Practice Fee: $30 per class. Practice entry also means you can ride trails at anytime.
(Every gate entry will receive a swag bag full of goodies, raffle tickets, etc.)
Gate Entry Giveaways Include (Note: Everyone who comes gets this!)
– $10 MotoSport.com discount card
– $10 in Vurb bucks
– Race Tech $100 discount card
– Vurb Raffle Ticket
– MotoSport.com Koozie
– MotoSport.com Sticker Sheet
– Vurb Shred Tour Sticker
– 180 Decals Discount Card
– Maxima SC1 Air Filter
– More awesome stuff that we’ll surprise you with that lands in our mailbox before Friday.
– Maxima Goody Bag
– MotoSport.com Swag Bag
– FREE class entry into Vurb Classic
– FREE Race Tech Rebuild
– FREE Race Tech Revalve
– FREE Set of Pirelli Tires
– FREE Vurb Swag (Hats, T-Shirts, Claws, you name it)
– FREE Training Class with Jessica Patterson
– FREE Entry into Moto Fite Club
– Additional raffle prizes to be announced at event
– Chance to win 110cc Grand Prize. Every person that fills out a Vurb card at our booth will be entered to win a 110cc of their choice during a raffle drawing in December.
– More tracks than you can count: Full moto track, 6 miles of trails for you woods boys and girls, straight rhythm pitbike race, Stacyc track, GP grass track and even a damn flat track. Hell bring your lawnmower and we’re sure we’ll find you spot to rip it.
– 600 FREE hot dogs on Saturday. Unless we need more, in which case we may cook 1,000.
– For camper hook up information call Sherri at (762) 994-6721.