Happy 4th of July! Live from a random park in Michigan awaiting the local firework show and I figured what better time to talk dirtbikes. What a weekend… it was at my favorite race of the year, RedBudddddddd! This time we were live on the grounds to bring you a more Clued-In than Clueless edition this week. From Ryder D making his pro debut to potato talk, this week had it all.
- Jo is just out here living his best life.
- Hunter has never been more bummed on taking the points lead.
- How about Stilez!
- The Star Boys were making the leap seem plausible on that rocket of a 250.
- Ryder D, needs a ride? That second moto should help his cause.
- Jett to 450s next summer, Chase Sexton program.
- Ty + RedBud = Magic.
- The Chef was whipping it up.
- Welcome back Mumford. The Banana bikes close to kicking it in the top 10!
- Hammaker = Ejecto Seato Cuz!
- J coops? wya.
- Hunter nearly dnf’d as well with the same issue that took Jettson out.
- Maximus was the only other 250 to hit the leap. These kids are wild.
- Summer of Weltin! Top 10 OA.
- Sexton v. Tomac for the title, eh? Who are you taking?
- Bam Bam was going Fast Fast.
- Barcia also does not want to look like a lumpy potato.
- Rozcen to WSX, eh?
- Versace Savatgy is getting better and better.
- Dungey was not super pumped JA got him on the last lap for fourth.
- Poor Jeff Walker. 20-20 for 23rd. Seems like some 2020 shenanigans.
- Shout out to Chris Canning, Henry Miller, Jeremy Hand, Tristian Lane, Jerry Robbin, Tyler Stepek and Jeremy Smith. Privateer takeover!
- Anstie looked good, til the bike decided no más.
- Can we talk about Harlan’s start in moto 2! HE IS THE EAGLE!