Happy Monday lil doggies and with Monday comes your mom’s favorite read of the week: Clueless. This week we will take a semi-deep dive into the weekend that was included Eli Tomac’s potato preferences or lack there of, Ryder D and the 40 point rule, WSX talk, Anstie and much more. Sip that overpriced cold brew and enjoy.
- If the Lawrence bros were to be Super Smash Bros, who would be who?
- Sushi rocking the Dunk High butt patch for the culture.
- Hunter is sick of getting second. Rightfully so.
- Welcome back RJ Hampshire.
- Daniel Blair moves to South Carolina and Max Vohland promptly gets a career best overall.
- However 4-6 for 6th is shit luck for Maximus.
- Ryder D scored 37 points thus far, which has me questioning if he is holding back a touch to not go over the 40 point rule.
- At one point Ryder D and Nick Romano were battling like they were in 2015 on 65s.
- How about that Romano crash by the way, yikes!
- Mumfy into the top 10. Banana’s (and minions) rejoice worldwide.
- AEO-KTM is a sleeper of a team, remember this statement.
- Stilez is a fan of potatoes.
- Have y’all seen Dunkirk? If not please review the second moto. Thrasher, Swoll and Robertson all hitting the deck in the same spot followed up by Tommy Welch augering himself into another dimension. Get well soon boys.
- Talon Hawkins flies to his first pro points.
- Eli needs to update his bio, “NOT a fan of potatoes”
- Sexton on the other hand, big potato guy.
- I bet JA loves potatoes. #teamfriedpotatoes
- CC + 450 = Match made in heaven.
- Bam Bam is VERY fond of potatoes as well. More to come.
- Does BBMX stand for Benny Bloss MX cuz dude is crushing. Eighth OA.
- There goes my hero, watch him as he goes. A-Mart says farewell.
- Kenny had a weekend to forget.
- Max Anstie on the other hand doesn’t remember the weekend.
- By the way, what is up with Max having insane crashes on downhill sections.
- Shout out to Izaih Clark 20th OA.
- Ryno is at home telling Moranz to unlock his hips as he pushed his bike across the finish line.
- ClubMX to race WSX. Can you imagine the travel stories between J-Mart and Phil?