To be honest, I was on the links and missed the entire race but here is what I was able to gather from the twitter-sphere, IG, highlights and bench racing from the weekend.
- Jett wins when Jett doesn’t actually win?
- J-Coops saw the video of Barcia on a 250 and promptly wins a moto.
- Can someone check on Hunter.
- Jo goes 3-3 for 4th. The opposite of Jettson.
- Josh Varize and the AEO team are the best team no one knows about.
- A pack of Rich Minions in p.13-p.16. #handofbananas
- Also, welcome back Dilan Schwartz.
- Three digit takeover! B-Ray, Chris Prebula, Austin Black and Max Miller closing out the top 20.
- Sexton and Tomac are out there playing hot potato with the overall and points lead.
- Eli was close but no potato.
- I’m still pulling for #teamfriedpotatoes.
- Kenny running at 69% still has him in 4th.
- CC has been quietly putting in top 5s. From the back of the pack.
- Bam Bam should race a 250 in the 450 class.
- What if Bam and CC move down to the 250s for the remainder of the season and winner gets the MXdN slot. Kinda sounds like that might actually happen.
- BENNY [email protected]#&$ING BLOSS! SOMEONE GET THIS MAN SOME NEW GEAR!
- Summer of Weltin is back like a Kid Rock concert at Pine Knob. WSX bound? Sounds like it.
- McElarth is in need of a ride, should we crowdfund it?
- Home race for Hawaii’s own, Grant Harlan. Season best 16th.
- 2-Smokes only for Carson Brown. Top 20 OA.
- Josh Mosiman is still the fastest media member, by A LOT.
Did you know that potatoes are conductors of electricity? Electric current is conducted between two metals inserted in the potato by forming a salt bridge between them. This occurs because the salt in the potato releases ions, allowing them to travel through the wire connecting the two metals. In short, a potato can act as a battery.
See y’all at The Ranch.