Anyone have a severe case of déjà vu when watching this year’s Daytona? Obviously we know that the track was the same, but even the Webb/Tomac battle seemed very 2022-esq… not that I’m complaining about that.
– Could they find a camera further away for the start of these races?
– It is seriously ridiculous how they won’t use a shot where you can actually tell who is who out the gate
– I REALLY like James Stewart in the booth
– Anyone else get excited when they see Barcia and Anderson next to each other on the leaderboard
– Although the same can be said for Barcia and anyone
– And Sexton really started poking that bear
– Probably in the minority, but I’m burnt out on the burnouts
– I’d be perfectly OK if they did another PR stating the brand new Daytona 2024 track was the same as this 2023 track
– Which was the same as the 2022 track
– Don’t worry James, you’re not the only one who’ll be glad if Eli passes you, if it means we never have to hear about his win’s total midway through a race ever again
– I loved the line of the guy who just went round the entire first section in the 250 race
– Once again, pass over to Will, something exciting happens
– Daytona was not kind to the French
– If Ando makes Hunter’s pass, does he get suspended?
– Not sure if people are aware of this Haiden Deegan kid, but he seems legit
Main image: Kawasaki