February sucks, so we skipped it and went straight to March for Episode 2 of our Dirbikes are Dope Shred Tour. And we’re keeping it dirty in the south by hooking up with our longtime friends at one of the most recognized facilities in the country, MillCreek MX.
With some of the greatest talent in our sport laying tread there since it took over as one of the Spring Amateur Nationals for a few years, we wanted to pay homage to a track and a family that has given so much support to amateur motocross over the years.
If you’re on the way from Daytona RCSX to Texas, drop in for a few cruise laps. If you’re like us and either aren’t fast enough or don’t have enough stacks in the back account for the bigger races, consider MillCreek your low cost/good times home for the weekend.
As always, brews will be shared, laps will be shred and good times will be had.
Shred Tour Info
Shred Date: March 13 and 14
Title Sponsor: Maxima (These dudes rep amateur moto hard so support them.)
Additional Sponsors: MotoSport, Fly Racing, Race Tech (These dudes also bleed grassroots moto, so you should support them, as well.)
Friday, March 12: 3pm – 10pm (close at 10 promptly. We need our beauty sleep)
Saturday, March 13: – 8am – 10 pm
Sunday, March 14: – 8am
Gate Entry: $15 for weekend / $10 for single day
Practice Fee: $30 per class
Gate Entry Giveaways Include (Note: Everyone who comes gets this!)
– Maxima Koozie, lanyard, stickers, SC1 air fresheners and 50% off cards (wholly hell that’s awesome)
– MotoSport.com discount card
– Race Tech $100 discount card
– $10 in Vurb Bucks (That can be used on-site at our tent)
– Vurb Raffle Ticket
– Maxima Umbrellas
– Maxima backpack
– SC1 4oz cans
– Maxima water bottles
– Maxima tie downs
– FREE Race Tech Rebuild
– 500$ Worth of Vurb Swag (Not all to one person!)
– FREE Race Weekend to Vurb Classic
– FREE Race Tech Revalve
– Additional raffle prizes to be announced at event
– Set of Pirelli Tires
– A Polar Vantage M Watch and H10 Heart Rate Monitor
– Viral Moto Giveaway
– R3Motoworx Giveaway
– Chance to win 110cc Grand Prize. Every person that fills out a Vurb card at our booth will be entered to win a 110cc of their choice during a raffle drawing in December.
– Supercross Watch Party Saturday Night at the course
– 125cc Race (Got a 2 smoker? Mix 4oz to the gallon and load it up for a bitchin’ 125cc race on Saturday) This is FREE.99
– Saturday Pit Bike Race. Also FREE.99
April 23-24th, 2021 / Riverside Raceway, Iowa