55 and Sunny. Those two words combined are strong enough to kick off a few sentences that will tell you how epic this weekend is shaping up to be at the first stop of the Dirtbikes are Dope Shred Tour presented by MotoSport.com. For our inaugural event, we decided to kick things off in the backyard of vurb co-founder, Brent Stallo (aka Bird Dog) and vurbmoto editor-in-chief, Chase Stallo so we linked up with our good friends Eddie Ray and Jessica Patterson for what’s looking to be one heck of a fun weekend at their new course NxtLvl101.
The whole premise of this is simple. Dirtbikes and fun with absolutely ZERO pressure; for us and for you, if we’re being honest. Races are fun, but they’re hard for everyone involved. So we decided to flip the script, and just throw a get together for anyone that just wanted to swing a leg over a bike and shred laps on some very fine tuned soil.
This weekend will feature TWO tracks, so you can bet your butt will be riding way more than you think, and it’ll be really sore on Monday. Saturday, big bikes will take to the “Outdoor track” while little bikes rip around the “GP track”. Sunday, it’s the opposite. Hopefully your arms are up for that much twist.
Oh yes, the title. While there won’t be any racing here, Jimmy “The Rippa” Decotis has agreed to a sprint lap (or maybe a few) on his trusty CR125 and has invited anyone on a 1-2-5 to do it right alongside him. Ryan “The General” Sipes was the first to sign up. No matter your skill level, you should line up behind the rubber band with them… because, well, there’s no starting gate. Maybe you can be like me in 2001 and get lapped by
James Stewart The Rippa in a matter of laps.
Here’s all the pertinent information if you want to come!
Dirtbikes are Dope Shred Tour Info
First Stop: January 23-24, 2021. Practice from 11am-4pm
Gates Open: Friday, January 22 at 4pm
Location: Next Level 101, 14499 SC 101, Gray Court, SC 29645
Sponsors: MotoSport.com, Fly Racing, Race Tech
Gate Entry Giveaways Include (everyone gets this!): MotoSport.com discount card, Race Tech $100 discount card, 10$ in Vurb Bucks, Vurb raffle ticket, and more.
Raffle Prizes (We Will do Raffles Saturday and Sunday):
– FREE Training Camp with Jessica Patterson
– FREE Race Tech Rebuild
– FREE Vurb Swag Pack
– FREE Race Weekend to Vurb Classic
– FREE SCOTT Goggles
– FREE Race Tech Revalve (Awarded to a hand selected rider at each round)
– More raffle prizes to be announced at event
– Every non-discounted item purchased at vurb booth gets you an extra raffle ticket
– Two tracks. Big bikes will ride one track Saturday, while little bikes ride the other. Sunday, will be the opposite.
– Free BBQ Lunch for every gate entry
– Beer Truck
– Supercross watch party
– Chance to win 110cc Grand Prize. Every person that fills out a vurb card at our booth will be entered to win a 110, of their choice, during a raffle drawing in December 2021.
– Massive amounts of exposure!! (We’ll make ya famous) But on a serious note, vurbmoto photographers and videographer will be on hand shooting everyone all weekend long.
– Good times on dirtbikes!
– 125cc Race Against the Rippa, Jimmy Decotis, on Saturday evening. Not cost sprint race for one (maybe two depending how Jimmy is feeling) lap. Think you can beat him? You’ll definitely be all over instagram if you can.
– Gate Fee: 15$ for the Weekend or 10$ for one day
– Practice Fee: 30$ per day
Upcoming Tour Dates:
– February 6: MotoXCompound, Culloden, GA
– March 13-14: Millcreek, Pell City, AL
– April 24-25: Riverside Raceway, Somerset, IA