It was just about possible to tune into Thunder Valley this weekend, although once the 450s came on, I’m afraid the Champions League stream took priority. It’s not that I’m a fan of Man City or Inter Milan, its just that, well… y’know, the 450s are kind of dull.
– Can Jett see how much he can beat these guys by, just in one moto, to see how much he’s actually putting into these races?
– Because it feels like about 45%
– Perhaps even, just not get a holeshot?
– Having seen the reaction of the fans online, I thought Haiden had slayed a child
– Not swerved in front of Hunter a couple of times
– Although it definitely wasn’t a good look for him
– So we all know the 450 field is weak
– But Masterpool’s riding was still damn impressive
– And possibly the only entertaining thing about the “premier” class right now
– Thunder Valley is at altitude
– I’m not sure why I don’t mind all the mistakes Stewart makes in commentary, but other guys I absolutely hate the errors
– Fantasy MX is like shooting ducks in a barrel at the moment
– This week on “Who the hell is that scoring points in the 450 class?”… Romain Pape, Luca Marsalisi and Tyler Stepek
Main image: Pro Motocross