Clueless is brought to you by Singletrack Project. We are Singletrack Project. We sell merchandise with the names of mountain bike trails on them. Pretty genius, huh? Shop now.
Finally I was in a timezone that allowed me to partially watch some of the racing, so whilst I wasn’t completely oblivious to everything that happened, I was able to see Jett win yet again…
– I’m not saying I know more than the GOAT, but I wasn’t as confident Sexton would just blitz by Jett in race one
– There was a LOT of ‘Inside / Outside’ this weekend
– That red-plate must weigh about 20lbs on a 250F
– I really didn’t realise how close Hampshire, Shimoda and Cooper are to being involved in the 250 championship battle
– Which made that moto 1 win by Hunter even more crucial
– Millville really is a beautiful venue
– And Mt Martin is a cool feature
– Lappers are one those things that are only noticeable when they do something wrong
– Commentators are another
– I don’t think Stewart’s “tuck the front end” still applied to the first lap of race two, seven days later
– Can someone please find a fix to AC’s arm injury
– Is it bad that I didn’t notice Austin Forkner made his comeback?
Main image: Pro Motocross