Is anyone else still a little bit weirded out by the fact that motocross is only just starting and we’re almost in September? It’s like we’re in a bonus season of extra action and quite frankly it’s awesome. Normally I’d be stressing about my NFL Fantasy draft (joking, I don’t stress about this because they deliberately schedule my draft at 3 a.m. my time, which still doesn’t stop me stomping their asses) but instead I’m writing about a motocross season that is only three races old. And next up is RedBud. Just great.
- Pretty sure I told you guys that Tomac would win in Ironman
- Max, Conor McGregor’s retired, he doesn’t hit people anymore
- Unless you count old geezers in Irish pubs… ba-boom-tish
- Glad you’re okay though
- Good to see Barcia reminding everyone of just how much of a badass he is on a dirtcycle
- And he even made up with Tomac after the race, isn’t that cute
- As a mountain biker, I can safely say that I feel Bogle’s pain… tree’s hurt
- Is Jeremy Martin the Ryan Dungey to Dylan Ferrandis’ Christophe Pourcel?
- And how can Ferrandis be so dominant, and be only four points ahead?!
- I’d love to blame the lappers on this occasion, but … errr…
- Sexton is doing a great job of being Cianciarulo’s shadow
- As long as the sun is behind the finish line
- Think about it people
- Barcia’s whip deserves its own special mention
- RedBud and July Fourth goes together like a hot day and coleslaw
- Oh wait…
Main image: Mike Vizer (follow Mike on IG)