They say everything is bigger in Texas. We’ll, it’s time to prove it! The vurbmoto Dirtbikes are Dope Shred Tour is hauling the big rig from the Peach State to the Lone Star State to put on one helluva shred at Oak Hill Raceway June 26-27.
You may be asking yourself, is this a race? The answer is simple: NO. No, it’s not. It’s a shred. Ride as many tracks as you want, or sleep in and only ride a half day. It literally doesn’t matter. This weekend is all about supporting local tracks, moto brands, local riders and the moto community as a whole. Think of this as the circle of life from the Lion King, except it involves dirtbikes instead of wild animals. Whatever that means?
Mega shoutout to MotoSport.com for title sponsoring this event, and for Stacyc, Fly Racing, Maxima and Race Tech for their continued support, and for all the swag they donated for the gate bags and raffle prizes.
Anyway, more info to come but see below for all the deets. Call your boys, because this one won’t want to be missed.
Shred Tour Info
Shred Date: June 26 and 27
Title Sponsor: MotoSport
Additional Sponsors: Stacyc, Fly Racing, Maxima, Race Tech (These dudes bleed grassroots moto, so you should support them. They also help keep us from going out of business AGAIN.)
1636 Co Rd 1270
Alvord, Texas 76225
•Gates Open Friday 4-10pm
•Gates Open Saturday 7am-10pm
•Gates Open Sunday 7am-10pm
•Registration both days opens at 7am
•Weekend Wristband $20 pp kids 3 & under free (Sunday only $10)
Friday, June 25
- Gates Open – 4pm
- Stacyc and Pitbike Tracks Open – 4pm
- Fly Racing Waterslide Kickball Tournament – 5:30 – 8:30pm
- Race Tech Memory Lane Movie Night – Dark – 10:30pm (Can you say Steel Roots and Mini Warriors 2?!)
- Gates Close – 10pm
Saturday, June 26
- Gates Open – 7am – 10pm
- Organized Moto Practice – 9am – 3pm
- Intermission and Raffle – 12:30pm
- Stacyc Pump Track (with demos available) and Pitbike Track – 9am – 5pm
- MotoSport.com Hotdog Cookout – 4:30pm
- Stacyc Minishred Race – 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Maxima Pit Bike Showdown – 6:45pm – 7:45pm
- Live Band – 7pm – 9:30pm
- Uncle Ronnie After Party – 8pm – Until Ron Passes Out
Sunday, June 27
- Gates Open – 7am
- Organized Moto Practice – 9am – 4pm
- Intermission and Raffle – 12:30pm
- Stacyc Pump Track (with demos available)and Pitbike Track – 9am – 4pm
- Ain’t gotta go home, but you can’t stay here – 5pm
•Camper hookups are available while they last: call (940)577-2225 to reserve your spot now (water/power/sewer). 180 hook-ups available @ $40/night.
•Dry camping in a motorhome is $20/night (water filling and dump station and 2-bathhouses are available on site)
•Tent camping is FREE
Gate Entry: $20 for weekend | $10 for single day (This fee allows us to put this event on and helps support the track, Vurb and local content creators.)
Practice Fee: $30 per class.
Every gate entry will receive a swag bag full of goodies, raffle tickets, etc.
Gate Entry Giveaways Include (Note: Everyone who comes gets this!)
– $10 MotoSport.com discount card
– $10 in Vurb bucks
– Race Tech $100 discount card
– Vurb Raffle Ticket
– MotoSport.com Koozie
– MotoSport.com Sticker Sheet
– Vurb Shred Tour Sticker
– 180 Decals Discount Card
– Maxima SC1 Air Filter
– More awesome stuff that we’ll surprise you with that lands in our mailbox before Friday.
– Maxima Goody Bag
– FREE Stacyc
– MotoSport.com Swag Bag
– $100 MotoSport.com Gift Cards
– FREE class entry into Vurb Classic
– FREE Race Tech Rebuild
– FREE Race Tech Revalve
– FREE Set of Pirelli Tires
– FREE Vurb Swag (Hats, T-Shirts, Claws, you name it)
– Additional raffle prizes to be announced at event
– Chance to win 110cc Grand Prize. Every person that fills out a Vurb card at our booth will be entered to win a 110cc of their choice during a raffle drawing in December.
– More tracks than you can count: Full moto track, Pitbike track and Stacyc track.
– 600 FREE hot dogs on Saturday. Unless we need more, in which case we may cook 1,000.
– For camper hook up information call (940)577-2225.