Like France’s chances of beating the USA this weekend at MXoN, we’ll make this short and sweet. The Mad Skills Motocross 3 Vurb Classic will be moving from October 2-3 to October 21-23. Don’t blame us, blame Hurricane Ian. See below for details and feel free to hit us up with any questions/concerns.
The Good News!
- The Pro Purse: We have TONS more time to raise money for a massive pro purse, which is already over $15k for the Women and should exceed expectations for the men, as well. Click here to support and have the chance to win at 2022 YZ 250f.
- The Warmup Race: We’re having a warm-up race the weekend before on October 16th, which will also be an Ultra Series race. Tons of track changes are being made and this will give everyone a chance to dial everything in.
- The Practice: October 15th will be practice with the chance to ride on a full replica Mini O’s SX track in the morning and the new redesigned big track in the afternoon. Sunday the 16th will be an Ultra series race and a warmup for the Classic. Awesome, we know!
The Bad News!
- The Storm: Hurricanes suck, and we have one heading straight up the East Coast. Of course, you would all ride through a hurricane for us. We know that. But we don’t want to put you in harm’s way. Travelling this weekend will be dicey and we want to ensure everyone’s safety.
- The Pre-Reg.: If you signed up and cannot make the rescheduled date of October 21-23, please email us at [email protected] and we will ensure your hard-earned American dollars are returned. If you CAN make it, well, just hang tight little doggie and we’ll see ya later this month.