Clueless is brought to you by Singletrack Project. We are Singletrack Project. We sell merchandise with the names of mountain bike trails on them. Pretty genius, huh? Shop now.
Another weekend, another 1-1 from Jett. He certainly isn’t making it interesting with regards to the race wins, but at least a bunch of Euros and some locals turned up to add some spice, to what is the most “different” track on the calendar. Not that I saw any of it, you understand…
– It should be forbidden to allow RC to commentate without Stewart there alongside him
– In case you missed it, Jett is still on for a perfect season
– Also, you may have missed the fact that Deegan is leading the 250 championship
– Although he seemed to try his best not to be the holder of the red-plate
– I was there in Lommel when Gert Krestinov won the MX2 overall… it was 2008. He should not be threatening the top 10 in the 450s in 2023
– 450 race 2, there were only THREE riders within FIVE SECONDS of the best lap time
– Loved Jimmy D having the fastest lap in practice
– Anyone surprised to see so many ‘Euros’ doing well on the sandiest track of the year?
– A five-way tie for fifth overall is pretty damn rare
– Ty can’t be happy to have lost out on that one
– Once again, our thanks go out to Hunter for making the 250 Class interesting (or should that be Honda?)
– Shame Jett is determined to keep the 450s a snoozefest
– Looking back, if Eli or Chase got injured last year, would it be have also been a snoozefest?