Clueless is brought to you by Singletrack Project. We are Singletrack Project. We sell merchandise with the names of mountain bike trails on them. Pretty genius, huh? Shop now.
Being in Indonesia, meant that both of these races were on in the middle of the night, and because I’m not biased towards either series, I watched neither of them. Seemed only fair…
– How appropriate that an American finally won an overall at RedBud
– Can’t remember who that American was though
– I heard through the grapevine that Enzo Lopes dislocated his shoulder
– In terms of glamorous locations to kick-off the WSX series, Birmingham is pretty low down on the list
– Still, at least it didn’t rain
– Which apparently, according to all the people that don’t live in England… it does 365 days a year
– Jett Lawrence is now the most successful rookie ever
– First turn crashes never happened before these start grates were implemented
– At least Hunter continues to take one for the team by making the 250 Class interesting, unlike selfish brother Jett
– Are SMX paying Sexton/Webb to make them miss alternative rounds, so that the “World SMX leader” continues to change hands!!!1!
– Shocker, Ken Roczen won WSX Round 1, never saw that coming
– Also shouldn’t be surprised that 2022 WSX runner-up Vince Friese won a “GP”
– Of all the names to use for a ‘race’, WSX decide to use the term “GP”?!
– Come on Shane, a British crowd supporting Max Anstie isn’t really a surprise
– This weekend on “Who TF is that privateer scoring 450 points?”, we have Bryce Shelly and Chandler Baker
– Congrats guys, those were some solid efforts you put in!
Main image: Honda HRC