Given the state of play, my plan was to watch as much as High Point, until it got boring. 250 moto 1 was good, so I stuck with that, and the 450 moto 2 was going as expected so I started skipping through and just as I did… boom… Jett crashes. Needless to say, I watched all four motos and thoroughly enjoyed them. Weird.
– Where were the reports of the biblical rain for High Point?
– Why the Stewart / Carmichael battles were so good…
– Stewart liked to lead, RC liked to follow
– Who wants to persuade Roczen’s kid to persuade his dad to race every weekend?
– The commitment to these 450 awning shots during the 250 moto is admirable
– How does Jett get to ride a dry track, whilst everyone else is on a wet one?
– I promise I didn’t write that 10 minutes into the 450 race 1 and then skip through the race, before noticing Jett crashed….
– It’s funny how you can sit out a series, come back for a round, and be the most popular dude out there
– Ken didn’t seem to be holding that kickstart on the podium
– But that holeshot in moto 2…. Just makes you wonder what all the manufacturers have been doing the last seven (?) years
– So who wants to guess which team brought the red-cross-flag-jumping incident to the AMA’s attention?
Main image: Pro Motocross